Facebook Live video is one of the most powerful ways to engage and create content on Facebook.
But why are you not using it?
Do you feel any of the following:
- You have not idea what Facebook Live is
- You're stuck wondering how to use Facebook Live for your business or personal brand
- You feel that you don't have anything valuable to give your audience on live video
- You're afraid of the "live" element
- You're afraid that if you're not perfect, nobody will take you seriously
- You're afraid of getting on camera
- You've tried Facebook Live, but you're lost as to what you do when you're live
- You've done a Facebook Live, but you're wondering "What's Next?"
If you feel any of these things, then this course is for you!
In this course, you'll learn everything you need in order to do your first Facebook Live so that you can foster more engagement, reach, and a better community on Facebook. I've taken everything I've learned from over a year of doing and experimenting with Facebook Live video, and I've made it easy so you don't have to worry.
Here's what you'll learn:
- What is Facebook Live, and why YOU should be using it!
- How to come up with topics for your Facebook Live videos
- What equipment do you need to do your Facebook Live video
- How to structure your Facebook Live video for maximum impact
- A step-by-step process for when you're going live - and what to do if things don't go well
- Tips and tricks for getting over the fear of being on camera.
- How to optimize your video for success after you finish your video
- Checklists to ensure you're doing everything that's needed
- Videos, slides and audio files for each module so you can learn however you want
Facebook Live doesn't have to be scary! And with this course, it won't be. If you want to be more productive with your blog, get more reach, engagement, and build a community on your Facebook Page,or a really easy way to create video content, grab a copy and get started today!
I joined social media professionally in 2014, and in the fall of 2015 I started Tech Lovers. Since then, I've been a blogger for the past two years and nothing has made a big difference to my blog as Facebook Live video. I've used it for not just going live on Facebook, but also to create Facebook Ads, perform tech demos, create blog posts, and get comfortable on camera. In short, Facebook Live has made me more efficient, more confident, and more relatable, and I know that it will help you too!